What Is

Anti-Microbial

Germs, also called microbes or micro-organisms, are living cells that are too small to be seen with the naked eye. These micro-organisms, known as bacteria, fungus, and viruses are responsible for a large majority of the illnesses and disease found in humans. Our hands are responsible for as much as 80% of the transfer of these pathogens. All conventional surface sanitizers have to get inside the micro-organism in order to kill them.

A chemical agent, such as alcohol or BAC, will act like a poison invading any nearby cells causing the microorganism to die. This method is effective, but only for a matter of seconds. The poison then evaporates away and leaves your surface vulnerable.

Difference Between

Basic Disinfection vs Anti-Microbial

vs

Basic Disinfectant

Cover your bases with our EPA-approved, Basic Disinfectant for vehicle hard surfaces. Our technicians give your car’s interior a disinfectant wipe down to sanitize away 99.999% of bacteria and viruses in your car and keep you protected for seven days after application.

Anti-Microbial

Spray and sanitize all hard and soft surfaces! This EPA-approved, disinfectant spray cleans 99.999% of bacteria and germs from your entire interior and provides a seven day layer of protection after application.

Why Are We

Different

It is a GREEN choice

Protects surface and textiles in between cleanings, by attached to form a self-assembled monolayer on many surfaces.

NO Toxic Heavy Chemicals

NO Poisons

Features

  • Water based spray-on protection
  • EPA Registered
  • FDA Approved
  • USDA Accepted
  • Long lasting durability: 24/7 vehicle protection
  • Destroys 99.99% germs, viruses and mold for 90 days
  • Fast Acting: Highly effective in preventing cross contamination
  • Reduces frequency of deep cleaning
  • Will not wash off with cleaner or harsh chemicals
Why Do We Need

Anti-Microbial

  • Infection is the #1 Cause of Death Worldwide
  • #3 Cause of Death in United States
  • Less than 50% of Infections Controlled By Antibiotics
  • $50 Billion + Spent Each Year by US Businesses due to Absenteeism
  • Microorganisms are mutating into “Super Bugs”
  • CDC Claims 80% of Infections Passed By Human Hands, Touching Contaminated Surfaces

Safety

Our revolutionary process is not removed by professional cleaning products and is safe for children & food contact surfaces!

Get started today protect employees, family and customers!

100% SAFE FOR CHILDREN & FOODCONTACT SURFACES

Protect Employees, family and customers!

How it

Works

Effectiveness

The molecule never releases itself from surfaces as all other antimicrobials do.

Durability

The product’s stable molecular structure results in a protectant that is long lasting. Protects from 90 days to years depending on surface used on.

Produces A Mechanical Kill

  • Produces molecular spike bonds to all surfaces
  • Positively charged nitrogen atom attracts microbe
  • Microbe is destroyed by molecular spike penetrating cell wall

Effectiveness

both gram positive and gram negative bacteria.

In action

  1. Cells after 2hrs
  2. Filtered to show dead cells

FAQ

How does the chemical work?

The active ingredient forms a colorless, odorless, positively charged polymer that chemically bonds to the treated surface. You could think of it as a layer of electrically charged swords. When a microorganism comes in contact with the treated surface, the quaternary amine “sword” punctures the cell membrane and the electrical charge “shocks” the cell. Since nothing is transferred to the now dead cell, the antimicrobial doesn’t lose strength and the “sword” is ready for the next cell to contact it.

Does coating give off gases during or after application?

No. it does not volatilize, dissipate, or leach onto other surfaces. Its chemistry polymerizes where it is applied and forms a permanent bond that essentially lasts the life of the treated surface. Normal cleaning will not remove the treatment, although it can be eventually abraded away.

How long will the treatment last?

Since the cured antimicrobial is non-volatile, insoluble, and non-leaching, in theory the treatment should last for the life of the treated surface. In practice, the life of a treatment depends on a number of factors, not the least of which is the cleanliness of the surface. Abrasive or caustic cleaners (pH > 11.5) can also shorten effective life.

Can the product be used on porous and non-porous surfaces?

Yes - it can be used on all surfaces, both porous and non-porous. This is a tremendous advantage over disinfectants which by federal law are only approved for hard, non-porous surfaces.

How is the product applied?

The water based product can be applied by trigger sprayer, pump up sprayer, back pack sprayer and fogging. The manufacturer product by pad, exhaust or over spray.

What is the difference between this product and other antimicrobials out in the marketplace?

Most commercial antimicrobials used are capable of providing a quick inhibition of bacteria and fungi (although some have a limited spectrum of effectiveness). Conventional products penetrate living cells and kill by way of poisoning the organism. They are designed to act quickly and dissipate quickly to avoid adverse effects to humans and animals due to their toxic ingredients. Our coating takes a totally different approach. Like conventional antimicrobials it provides an effective initial microbial kill when it is applied, BUT, unlike the others, it also provides long-term control of growth on treated surfaces by creating a modified surface to make them antimicrobial.

Is there regrowth after treatment?

Because of its unique chemistry, it provides long-term protection against regrowth and future contamination on treated surfaces. Porous surfaces, which are contaminated below the surface, will occasionally experience some growth that breaks through a treated surface.

What preparation is necessary prior to applying the treatment?

For best results, surfaces should be cleaned or scoured.

Are there any safety concerns after application is complete?

The unique properties permits near permanent bonding to any surface to which it is applied. Furthermore, this product will not give off any gases, leach onto other surfaces, or loose its strength over time. As long as the surface is kept clean with normal cleaning procedures, the surface will continue to fight any microbial growth.

What types of microorganisms does it work against?

It is effective against odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew.

Does this mean I don’t have to clean my surfaces as much or as carefully?

No. The product provides continuous antimicrobial protection that protects the surfaces. However, normal cleaning practices should be maintained.

Does it begin working immediately?

It begins to work as soon as the microorganism comes into contact with the protected surface. Under right conditions, microbes on an untreated surface can double every 20 minutes!

Has anyone ever gotten sick from using the product?

Extensive testing and a long use history have shown it to be safe. While it is impossible to say that no one will every experience an allergic reaction to anything, it is highly unlikely a negative experience would be observed.

What about PPE? (Personal Protective Equipment)

As with all chemical applications, wearing gloves and protective eyewear are a necessity. Follow all label directions.

What is the shelf life of the product?

Unopened 1-years, once opened 1-year.

Any

Questions?

Contact Us
reCAPTCHA